Difference between Therapy and Coaching
- Coaching is action orientated
- Coaches want to help you recognise what you think
- Coaching helps you set and achieve goals
- A coach has the job to challenge you frequently
- Coaches focus on the present and future
- A coach is focused on YOUR potential
- Coaches are trained in helping clients move forward in life
- Therapy is coping orientated
- Therapy focus on past traumas and issues to change self-destructive habits, repair and improve relationships and work through painful feelings.
- Therapy focuses on the past and on introspection and analysis, with the hope of resolving past issues and creating a happier, more stable future.